R.I.P. Malcolm Young

billytheghillie

It only beggars your belief pigeon shredder, he could have been a nobody in the big wide world and known to only a few on here. I’m not nor ever have been a rock or AC/DC fan. 

i asked and got an answer :good:only you have got your knickers in a twist. Are  you never going ask a question on pigeon watch and only use google for all you need to know. After all what is a forum for. 

Edited by figgy

I have asked and received good advice on items that are of interest to myself on the forum but only when l require first hand experience of the specific item, otherwise l do use Google for differing opinions and reviews on said item.

l do find the forum frustrating when a specific opinion of say 12g Miroku is asked and the OP gets told basically "you don't want that you need an A400 etc, etc, l'm sure if they wanted an A400 that would have been the question.

As for your taste in music l really can't remember asking, but hey ho more irrelevant information.