Jump to content

Can’t stand this new layout


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 minutes ago, Pigeon Shredder. said:

Has yor keyboard got a new layout *** well, oar know spel corekter?

Cannot see any errors with the new system myself, in fact l find it an improvement.

I don't believe anyone mentioned a system. I am also not a fan of the new look.

Link to post
Share on other sites

I'll be honest and say I find it hard work on my Mobile. To find topics you have to keep clicking on the top left several times. 

I cant be bothered with looking for stuff now.

i understand it's not my site and security reasons were the main reason but it's hard work. 

 

I wont be leaving anytime soon . No other forum is as good .

Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, team tractor said:

I'll be honest and say I find it hard work on my Mobile. To find topics you have to keep clicking on the top left several times. 

I cant be bothered with looking for stuff now.

i understand it's not my site and security reasons were the main reason but it's hard work. 

 

I wont be leaving anytime soon . No other forum is as good .

I’m also using it on my mobile and can’t see much different at all!

99% is  exactly the same 

Link to post
Share on other sites

When I first saw the new layout, I didn't like it. The problem was that it had changed from being in my comfort zone. Once I tried it, my opinion changed. I actually think it is a distinct improvement.

I didn't find what I was looking for on a search - Dunkfield provided the answer - but it was a darn sight easier to trace my posts and search others.

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Just a bit too antsi fanci for me. I liked the simple version but slowly getting used to it.  The content is still top hole, with a great bunch of guys contributing and loads of help and information. Well moderated.  I am on two forums only, this one and The Shooters Forum of which I am a Mod and have looked at many others not so well run.

Link to post
Share on other sites

I have not been here long, but i must say i hate the new layout but if needs must and its free ok. Thing is can the forum change the way the pages are displayed? It seems to me when you look on now its like tales of mystery and imagination, you get a S or a B or AN R as the last post on a forum board, no idea of a subject on what section of the board or anything.

  The little facrbook style avatar circles are not good either i think if there are any way of putting more info up on last subject posts and on what subject exactly we would be good to go, mods any way this could be achieved on this system or are the setting as it is now and that’s it.?

Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm using up my data allowance keep opening and refreshing pages, it would be better if the top left just took you straight back to the full menu rather than how it is, I also find i click on the wrong thing quite often, like I've just been on pork chops profile, I didn't want to but there you go.

Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, Mice! said:

I'm using up my data allowance keep opening and refreshing pages, it would be better if the top left just took you straight back to the full menu rather than how it is, I also find i click on the wrong thing quite often, like I've just been on pork chops profile, I didn't want to but there you go.

If you click on the pigeon watch logo, top centre of the page it takes you back to the full forum menu

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, lancer425 said:

 It seems to me when you look on now its like tales of mystery and imagination, you get a S or a B or AN R as the last post on a forum board, no idea of a subject on what section of the board 

Already brought this very point up!!!!!....bug no one took it on board or said if it can be altered.............

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.


×
×
  • Create New...