Hunt rider beat sab

ShootingEgg

Just seen this on the good old beeb... 

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/video_and_audio/headlines/42056947/footage-shows-hunt-saboteur-being-hit-with-riding-crop

Some idiot grabs hold of the horses reins and takes a beating off the rider. 

Lucky the horse was pretty bomb proof, could of ended alot worse for the idiot sab. But now looks like the police want witnesses, possibly to do the rider??? 

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I presume that sabs cover their faces to hide their identity. I think they are wise, as most normal people would be ashamed of their actions. However, do they ever consider the effect of being attacked by masked yobs? I suspect they are well aware and are quite smug about it. These are sick people.

Reasonable force imo, he could have been about to do anything she merely wanted him to back off, wasn't like she chased after him just beat him out of her vicinity until he let go of the horse.

Genuinely looks like a girl I know who was on a hunt this weekend (same clothes and dark horse), i've messaged her for confirmation, buying her a pint if it was her.

It's a long time since I walked the beat, but in my day someone with face covered or blackened in such circumstances would have been arrested. I cannot for the life of me understand why this is allowed. ANTIFA in the USA are the same and nothing is done about it.  Technically I would have thought this was an assault or at least behaviour likely to cause a breach of the peace.

58 minutes ago, washerboy said:

Sadly out there somewhere is an idiot stick up for that anti and jumping to his/her defence ?..

that poor horse rider could have been taken from her horse and brutally attacked , hopefully the courts see sense and the poor rider isn’t charged with anything .

It means the horse is known to kick, and best to stay clear.