wanted Air rifle

darren m

May be of no interest whatsoever, bought it on a whim as my first air rifle.

I have a Gamo Maxxim Elite .177 Break Barrel which comes with 2 x 10magazines.

I bought it a month prior to obtaining my SGC, went to the range twice with it and then when my SGC came thru always found myself at the Clay Ground.

Not put it up for sale but have realised I have never used it and probably won't do so it's just sat doing nothing.

It comes with the remaining Superdome pellets (probably 200) in the only tin of pellets i've bought for it, quite a few target cards, and a Gamo Sleeve.

May not be what you're after but thought I may aswell post up, I'm also in Nottinghamshire so if you want to view and try it to see if it's suitable you're more than welcome.

Here is a link to the Air Rifle, not sure on price would probably be happy with offers around £180 considering it's very limited use. It's like brand new not a mark on it.

http://www.countrywaygunshop.co.uk/product/gamo-maxxim-elite-mult-shot-177-22-spring-air-rifle/

Edited by evolution380

17 hours ago, darren m said:

how does it shoot mate , on the range , will it group ok ... and the pellet mags any problems.

thanks

ps where are you

I'm quite new to shooting a rifle so not the best to pass judgement on that initially i was terrible as I don't have a consistent shooting position, my cousin had a go with it and got good groups though.

Had no issue with the magazines they are very reliable, easy to flick in and out and reload. The mechanism that they clip into is plastic and concerned me at first but it seems to be more resilient than it looks!

I live in Linby near junction 27, sometimes wonder over to Woodend Farm  in Huthwaite near junction 28. Welcome to meet up there sometime and give it a try.

May or may not be for you, it's no Weirauch or Air Arms but its a solid/fun gun for the money.