vintage shotguns and rifles

chris1

Where are you Chris?

I have a 1951 Remington 121 pump action rimfire which I might consider selling to part fund another rifle.

Nice condition for it's age, accurate and reliable. Tube mag. Iron sights, but has been dovetailed at some time so I have a small scope (1960s "Marbles" 2-6x32 which itself is rare, collectable and in great condition) on it at the moment. Shoots S, L & LR rounds.(I've shot a few "shorts" but usually stick with 22LR.) It has original barrel but has been screwcut.

006_zps86753a6d.jpg

007_zps8e6f3d57.jpg

£195.00 Rifle only or £250.00 with scope. F2F only and subject to FAC slot of course.

No pressure, I'm in no hurry to sell.

1 hour ago, bay firearms said:

Ruger mod 96 leaver action .22WMR for £250 with scope and mod

not old enough but thank you very much

2 hours ago, fabpeter said:

Where are you Chris?

I have a 1951 Remington 121 pump action rimfire which I might consider selling to part fund another rifle.

Nice condition for it's age, accurate and reliable. Tube mag. Iron sights, but has been dovetailed at some time so I have a small scope (1960s "Marbles" 2-6x32 which itself is rare, collectable and in great condition) on it at the moment. Shoots S, L & LR rounds.(I've shot a few "shorts" but usually stick with 22LR.) It has original barrel but has been screwcut.

006_zps86753a6d.jpg

007_zps8e6f3d57.jpg

£195.00 Rifle only or £250.00 with scope. F2F only and subject to FAC slot of course.

No pressure, I'm in no hurry to sell.

very very nice but you know that the 2 things done to it for modern day use puts me off.

regards

chris

• 4 weeks later...
On 11/25/2017 at 08:25, chris1 said:

Hello all,

I am after vintage hammer shotguns in any bore and vintage .22 rim fire or bigger rifles.

please send me a pm with any details of guns you wish to sell.

regards

chris

Hi i have a sxs hammer Holloway and Naughton,very clean bores in reasonable condition if you are intrested message me a offer i am in lincolnshire regards tench

• 4 weeks later...