Do you ever have one of those days?

Winston72

So far today I've managed to hit myself in the head with a wood-saw, jam my finger in a belt sander, walk dog poop over a clean floor and cook a meal for friends who are coming NEXT weekend, think i'll go to bed now with a case of Bud and see if tomorrow fairs any better, anybody else had a visit from the **** up fairy?

Oh dear Winston, I have been to the Schöffel Sale, called in to see the guns at the shoot I missed and gone on to have an echocardiogram to prove my heart is healthy.

I have had a quiet afternoon sorting through cartridges to find the fibre wads for tomorrows clay shoot.

Look out for the **** up fairy!

Told mate I couldn’t make rough shoot today ( as it would have been mostly underwater) so I thought I’d just get on with some artwork,  and told him I had to paint. Was then invited to nephews shoot which is a good one. Damn! Had to say no as mate would find out and sulk all week, thinking I’d been lying to him! ?

Just read that to the misses Winston, she had a good laugh mostly at the cooked meal, hope it was nice!

I've cut my hands using one of those fancy apple cutters it came apart slicing into both hands, got a twelve hour shift to do yet so hope that fairy is done with me now ? 

Not damaged any part of myself, but had a customer collect a vehicle that we thought was no good and ready to go, only to have him ring and say it's overheating, it'll cost us at least a hundred quid to get it back, more time to rectify and I've just spent a whole bunch of time for free trying to make the guy happy. Unhappy customers ( luckily we don't get many) can be a nightmare if they start moaning on the internet. One step forward, 10 back. No pigeons around either

59 minutes ago, figgy said:

Chin up Winston at least you will have some nice food to eat. You could always invite some other friends or family for a bite to eat. 

Scully you have my sympathies dammed if you do and damned if you don’t. 

as it goes i'm on my 9th bottle of bud eating curry with the dog on the sofa watching game of thrones......................turning into a nice evening lol

The other Monday I booked rooms for two nights, got all dressed up, booked a taxi to the station and a train to London,  and was just passing Watford when I realised I was a full 24hrs too early.

Managed to cancel and rebook the rooms, and persuade the guard to let me back on at Euston to come home. Just getting off the train at MK, and made the mistake of texting my mate to tell him about my **** up. Oh, he says, if only I’d known - I was in London for the evening. I’d have bought us dinner, and you could have stayed at mine!

FML

LS