NV Binoculars fantastic for spotting

cheekychappy

NV Binoculars

Hi

I have a pair of gen 1 Binoculars for sale they run on a cr123A battery so last a long time as all you do is switch them on then off again once the 2 x tubes are charged they keep alight for a few mins they are made from aircraft aluminium not like the plastic cheap ones that are on sale today, i think they are 3x mag more than enough for a couple of hundred yards with a laser, I did have a link to them but as normal can now not find it, they are also fitted with a photocell that will not allow them to switch on in the day light. 

They work perfect and have spotted hundreds of fox rabbit and anything that moves really, i have two pairs of these and a thermal so need to clear stuff out as I have way to much nv gear I do not use and need to sell.

They have the built in IR but they are never that good.

I will also send with them a ir20 torch with a battery that will see out to 100 yards

The eye rubbers do not match as I lost one but this again has no detrimental effect on use.

They do have a few scratches to the body nothing major at all.

Collection is fine from Leicestershire

or

£230 delivered to your door.
Thanks
John

Click image for larger version.   Name: IMG_2043.jpg  Views: 1  Size: 26.6 KB  ID: 267900
Click image for larger version.   Name: IMG_2044.jpg  Views: 0  Size: 25.4 KB  ID: 267901
Click image for larger version.   Name: IMG_2045.jpg  Views: 0  Size: 26.6 KB  ID: 267902