Richer Sounds

billytheghillie

Why mention the fact the guy that owns Richer Sounds is an anti?

if the guy doing  life saving surgery was an anti would it stop anyone wanting treatment off him?

I bought my TV off Richer Sounds earlier this year, great customer service, great price PLUS the 6 year warranty.....the fact that the owner may be an anti never came into it.

:shaun:

10 hours ago, billytheghillie said:

Anyone buy from the above? Reason I ask is they give 6 years guarantee on T.V,s, where as rip off Currys gives you 1, plus the option to buy extended guarantee.

Always had great service from them and bought may items. My latest Samsung TV had a slight distortion with its sound system ....... no messing about they gave me a new set.

I've used them in the past for several electrical goods and after 4 years the tv packed in had no problem getting it fixed came out checked it, took it away for repair and brought it back.(they only collect TVs over a certain size) I don't know if they still do it, if you see the same deal cheaper elsewhere ask them to price match.

17 hours ago, shaun4860 said:

Why mention the fact the guy that owns Richer Sounds is an anti?

Because by purchasing from his company, you are making him a wealthy individual who uses that wealth to help fund the anti campaign.  So, indirectly, you are helping to fund the anti campaign. My opinion only, supported by articles such as this -   http://www.thefield.co.uk/hunting/are-you-funding-the-antis-21192

1 hour ago, Piebob said:

Because by purchasing from his company, you are making him a wealthy individual who uses that wealth to help fund the anti campaign.  So, indirectly, you are helping to fund the anti campaign. My opinion only, supported by articles such as this -   http://www.thefield.co.uk/hunting/are-you-funding-the-antis-21192

Exactly why I will never buy from Richer Sounds again.

5 hours ago, Penelope said:

I refer you to my original reply,

you need life saving surgery, only guy that can do it is a "raging anti" donates money to the cause......

are you going to refuse it?

OR

Change you to one of your kids,

The only guy that can do it is a private surgeon, wants you to pay £10k or he won't do it, you have the money and can afford it, do you refuse?

do you check the ethics of everything you buy?

14 hours ago, shaun4860 said:

I refer you to my original reply,

you need life saving surgery, only guy that can do it is a "raging anti" donates money to the cause......

are you going to refuse it?

OR

Change you to one of your kids,

The only guy that can do it is a private surgeon, wants you to pay £10k or he won't do it, you have the money and can afford it, do you refuse?

do you check the ethics of everything you buy?

Thing is richer sounds aren't the only people that can supply a telly. There's no way on earth I would give him a penny that he could then spend trying to ban my sport.

It's nothing to do with ethics. it's principle. 

I like Richer Sounds, always had good deals from them in the past.  I guess it it up to the individual.  It matters not a jot to me what Julian Richer's personal prejudices are.. everybody has the right to an opinion.

I'm not a Queen fan, but would you let Brian May's beliefs put you off buying and enjoying the music? 

On ‎28‎/‎11‎/‎2017 at 16:17, Penelope said:

Very noble, it's your choice not sure it makes much difference, I hate Rupert Murdoch won't subscribe to sky, love to take the mick out of the half wits I know who buy the daily mail  and actually think that it's a serious factual newspaper. Good on yeah anyway we all need to do what we can to satisfy our  consciences.