Another little rant!

Scully

It is very very cold around this neck of the woods at the moment. What I want to know, is why do women ( I’ve only ever experienced this with women ) when it is very very cold, complain of being cold, but then leave the front door wide open at every opportunity? 

They will open the door then decide they haven’t got everything they need, but rather than shut the door while they go to get it, leave it wide open! Even if that everything is upstairs! Why? 

Years ago I was sat having a pint in the village pub on a very warm day, pub was getting very hot inside. Landlord opened the window to let some heat out before the patrons keeled over. In walk a couple of women, sit directly under the open window (other seating available) complain about the cold draft and shut the window.?

10 hours ago, Scully said:

It is very very cold around this neck of the woods at the moment. What I want to know, is why do women ( I’ve only ever experienced this with women ) when it is very very cold, complain of being cold, but then leave the front door wide open at every opportunity? 

They will open the door then decide they haven’t got everything they need, but rather than shut the door while they go to get it, leave it wide open! Even if that everything is upstairs! Why? 

yup exactly that here..............and when you are listening to something important being reported on TV...instead of listening to it she starts some diatribe...then you miss everything that was been said......................

1 hour ago, ditchman said:

yup exactly that here..............and when you are listening to something important being reported on TV...instead of listening to it she starts some diatribe...then you miss everything that was been said......................

+1

also asking me something then walking out into another room before I can answer, or asking me something whilst she's in another room. I just mumble an answer so she then comes back in and asks me to repeat what I've said.

plus leaves every light on in every room even though she's only occupied in one room and also can't turn the taps fully off so, after days of dripping resulting in limescale build up on the washer, they end up constantly dripping until the washer fairy (me) fixes it until the next time.

I'm sure I do stuff that annoys her but I can't think of anything:innocent:

12 hours ago, Scully said:

It is gender related I'm afraid. My wife will moan about the lack of heating, I then turn it on and she goes round opening windows to cool off! 

6 hours ago, KFC said:

+1

also asking me something then walking out into another room before I can answer, or asking me something whilst she's in another room. I just mumble an answer so she then comes back in and asks me to repeat what I've said.

plus leaves every light on in every room even though she's only occupied in one room and also can't turn the taps fully off so, after days of dripping resulting in limescale build up on the washer, they end up constantly dripping until the washer fairy (me) fixes it until the next time.

I'm sure I do stuff that annoys her but I can't think of anything:innocent:

dont even mention the bloody lights.................i tell you now the only place she would be happy to live in is a bleedin' nuclear power station.....the leccy she wastes could run a fleet of warp power inter galatic spaceships for a bloody year..........

19 hours ago, Scully said:

please stop trying to understand them , you will only upset yourself . it is your responsibility as a man to say "ok" while you carry on , watching tv/reading a book / posting on pw.

dont worry , its all much easier once you understand the rules.

8 hours ago, ditchman said:

That's precisely what Mrs Zapp does and it drives me mad.

28 minutes ago, mel b3 said:

please stop trying to understand them , you will only upset yourself . it is your responsibility as a man to say "ok" while you carry on , watching tv/reading a book / posting on pw.

dont worry , its all much easier once you understand the rules.

Thank you for your wise words oh knowledgeable one!:good:

1 minute ago, davewh100 said:

one of the funniest things i remember was two girls in the office at work both were on a diets, so out come the scales one says to the other take your boots off first before you get on wen I looked up she was stood on the scales with the boots in her hands :lol:

Was she blonde?

21 hours ago, Scully said:

Funny, that just sounds like our house?

1 hour ago, keg said:

Should you repeat it in front of any female, have an ambulance on speed dial.:lol:

As the good lady wife is now stalking following me on here, she has no doubt seen it. I shall arrange for one to at home when I get in from work. Thank you for the kind advice.