Sonos Play 1 white

Tailormadefun

******!! If this falls through then I’d appreciate a chance at it. Thanks

19 minutes ago, Mungler said:

Yes please.

Sonos is quite addictive.

This one can go in the bathroom!

Yes it is isn’t it! It’s not the best sound, but the ease of use and connectivity without wires everywhere is great. I’ve got at least 1 in every room and the full surround and playbase + sub in the living room! I dread to add up the cost of it all. 

12 hours ago, Medic1281 said:

******!! If this falls through then I’d appreciate a chance at it. Thanks

Yes it is isn’t it! It’s not the best sound, but the ease of use and connectivity without wires everywhere is great. I’ve got at least 1 in every room and the full surround and playbase + sub in the living room! I dread to add up the cost of it all. 

OT - what do you think of the play bar?  I have been toying with one for some time?!?! Do you have to have the sub as well?

27 minutes ago, R6demon said:

OT - what do you think of the play bar?  I have been toying with one for some time?!?! Do you have to have the sub as well?

It’s the playbase that I’ve got, I like it, it adds to the tv sound and makes a big difference. It’s connected to the sub and a pair of play 3 speakers. However the sub is turned right down as it can over power. I’m also going to swap the play3’s for play1’s as the 3’s are too good just for surrounds. For sound quality I think there are better speakers out there than sonos, but for connectivity and ease of use then sonos are very good. However, it’s all overpriced!