new car

viking

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 hours ago, Mungler said:

You didn’t really just type that did you? :lol:

There was of course that regrettable incident where you posted a photo of a lightweight Landrover that you had just bought and the funny thing was the bloke who owned it (and who had it parked up in his garage) was a member on here.

Now that was both funny, embarrassing and slightly mental in equal measures :lol:

So, please do forgive the skeptics on here. Indeed, until I see a photo of you driving it and the V5, I won’t believe you. Likewise, if you said the sky was blue I’d have look up first. Saying that, this is the internet and what any of us say or think doesn’t mean very much in the real world.

That predated my membership here so I hadn't seen it, but while I was looking for it I found our corsair friend had his SGC revoked for being an idiot, this has made my evening!

if thats made your evening, you need to get a life, no need to join in with the idiots to try make friends, and i think you will find iv never had my license revoked, 

why is it certain people really do have noting better to do than try to be clever,