Normally in the background

youngratter

I normally sit in the background on here just watching whats going on but thought id post for a change.

Had my first outing last week with the new gun amd got 3 squirrels two of them were a left and right which i was chuffed with

I got out out first light yesterday morning in the fog with my new hatsan magnum that actually fits me!!

I put the half choke in and grabbed a pocket full of high pheasent cartridges amd off i went,

First hedgerow a crow floated over about 20 yrds straight down

In the next field i could hear the pheasents coming off roost so i headed down the hedge slowly and up from under my feet came the woodcock and flew away one shot and it tumbled to the ground, so chuffed as it was my first woodcock.

Just as i was picking the woodcock and trying to put in my pocket as i forgot the game bag in the excitement of getting out with the new gun, this cock pheasent got up like the clappers from right to left so i lifted the hatsan amd swung it through as quick as i could to catch up with him before he went behind the hedge, bang, folded and straight down again.

I couldnt be happier with the new purchase.

Youngratter.20171202_082032.jpg20171126_104540.jpg

I normally sit in the background on here just watching whats going on but thought id post for a change.

Had my first outing last week with the new gun amd got 3 squirrels two of them were a left and right which i was chuffed with

I got out out first light yesterday morning in the fog with my new hatsan magnum that actually fits me!!

I put the half choke in and grabbed a pocket full of high pheasent cartridges amd off i went,

First hedgerow a crow floated over about 20 yrds straight down

In the next field i could hear the pheasents coming off roost so i headed down the hedge slowly and up from under my feet came the woodcock and flew away one shot and it tumbled to the ground, so chuffed as it was my first woodcock.

Just as i was picking the woodcock and trying to put in my pocket as i forgot the game bag in the excitement of getting out with the new gun, this cock pheasent got up like the clappers from right to left so i lifted the hatsan amd swung it through as quick as i could to catch up with him before he went behind the hedge, bang, folded and straight down again.

I couldnt be happier with the new purchase.

Youngratter.20171202_082032.jpg20171126_104540.jpg