Ditchman.

JDog

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Has anyone considered it might have nothing to do with PW but (could be) a worsening of his wife's condition requiring all of his attention?

Nice guy with a sensible attitude to many things.

Whatever his reasons, I wish him well.

4 hours ago, Jaymo said:

Is it black armband time.

Will be missed but he has his reasons- think Its Viking’s fault— selling his Landy and Tractor then buying a BMW tipped him over the edge.......

quite possibly true mate, he was a man on the edge, he has good reasons for leaving  really, and thats all i can say, he will be sorely missed, im sure he will rear his ugly head next time someones restoring a series land rover, he wont be able to help himself:lol: 

21 minutes ago, Me matt said:

Hes only been gone 21 hours and already been back twice via other members ?

What a loon. 

He was a decent enough chap who posted some good threads. 

If you want loons try the guy who ran off crying nearly three years ago because he got told he wasnt going to have it all his own way on here. He now spends his days submitting anonymous reports to the forum and printing off things people post trying to get them in trouble with organisations they volunteer with. All because in 2011 one of us said his home made shooting seat didnt look very good and that we weren't interested in him posting detailed descriptions of his seedy sex tourism in the far east.

Or the idiot hell-bent on telling people PW is run by an Irish conspiracy group.

Those are loons we are better off without.   Ditchman was ok and I'm sorry to see him go.

Very sad news indeed  , I followed most of his  land rover rebuilding  thread  and to tell yer the truth , I was no wiser at the end of it as far as the mechanical side go but it was like reading a good book , once you started reading it you were always looking forward to what was going to happen next .

He only live a few mile down the road from me and one day our path might cross and I am sure we will be on the same wave length from the start , and in own dialect we will try to put the world to right on all manner of subjects , look after yourself ditchy and keep a smile on your face .:good:

26 minutes ago, Zapp said:

He was a decent enough chap who posted some good threads. 

If you want loons try the guy who ran off crying nearly three years ago because he got told he wasnt going to have it all his own way on here. He now spends his days submitting anonymous reports to the forum and printing off things people post trying to get them in trouble with organisations they volunteer with. All because in 2011 one of us said his home made shooting seat didnt look very good and that we weren't interested in him posting detailed descriptions of his seedy sex tourism in the far east.

Or the idiot hell-bent on telling people PW is run by an Irish conspiracy group.

Those are loons we are better off without.   Ditchman was ok and I'm sorry to see him go.

i reckon ditchman would be back like a shot , if we had a thread about seedy sex tourism in the far east :yes:.

49 minutes ago, pigeonblasterian said:

I bought one of his manual flappers and a good bit of kit it is and still use it.The next time i am pulling it off i will think of him.

You are just weird,nice bloke and really missed but i wouldnt go that far:lol:

I hope ditch reads all our replies and changes his mind I for one will miss his Norfolk humour bad spelling his shenanigans with the village plod and all the tales he told  and his love for landowners

viking and jdog can you give him my regards hope his Mrs is well and hopefully in time he will return  

zapp it's nice to see as a moderator you care about people that use the forum  

Rob

12 hours ago, Eyefor said:

Has anyone considered it might have nothing to do with PW but (could be) a worsening of his wife's condition requiring all of his attention?

Nice guy with a sensible attitude to many things.

Whatever his reasons, I wish him well.

My thoughts too.