Ditchman.

JDog

This is very very sad news.

I've had the privilege of meeting ditchy f2f quite a few times. Happy days drinking tea and smoking fags in his workshop.

He's helped me out repairing lawnmowers, strimmers, chainsaws etc. and i don't know of a more skilled mechanic.   

Lovely old buoy who spins a good yarn. I hope and pray he'll be back.    

Edited by Whitebridges

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 12/3/2017 at 11:15, mel b3 said:

what an awful shame , his posts were always worth a look , and he seemed like a really nice fella.

Plus 1. Never had the chance to meet him, but his Land-Rover rebuild thread was probably the most interesting thread I've read on any forum....

What a shame.

Good luck to him, whatever he moves onto next.

Jamie

i think its time to follow in the great mans footsteps, to many gimps on here nowadays, some have to be the class clown, some have to be the big man and some are just very sad minded little people with nothing better to do, but on a whole 98% are friendly,helpful,kind,generous, informative and just out and out decent people, 

hang on ditchie...............................................im coming with you:beer::beer:

8 hours ago, viking said:

i think its time to follow in the great mans footsteps, to many gimps on here nowadays, some have to be the class clown, some have to be the big man and some are just very sad minded little people with nothing better to do, but on a whole 98% are friendly,helpful,kind,generous, informative and just out and out decent people, 

hang on ditchie...............................................im coming with you:beer::beer:

Is that because someone pointed out your car insurance position?

9 hours ago, viking said:

That's it then buy a german car and then leave the forum? don't get it mate if the best people on here start to leave where will we get our loughs from.

Hummmm didn't jdog leave once too?