Triple crown

muncher

Lucky Shot 1958 has one if you want to message him. I went through the same process last year. I want one but currently don't have enough spare cash to justify the spend on something I'd rarely use (more pressing purchase requirements). Everyone I've spoken to and all the reviews I've read say they handle nicely, the finish isn't amazing and there is no fancy scroll work etc if that's your thing. On the plus side it is fairly unique, for me has a strange draw as it's different from what you normally see and always a talking point when you meet people.

Edited by arm3000gt

31 minutes ago, muncher said:

Just a honest opinion ,build quality ,I like front heavy guns so that's a plus for me .does it shoot point to aim etc.

Cheers O f

Shoots point of aim all three barrels build quality is good for the price and very nice wood on mine 3inch steel proof doesn’t feel heavy to shoot and mops up the recoil of the punchy steel shells 

personaly like the non ejection as I always pick up empty cases 

thinking of getting a couple more chokes so I can have a bit more variety 

get one you know it makes sense ?

Pump gun would better for three shots. 

Sure ive seen Chris Green the Cornish fella use one in a video. 

Can be hard to even justify another gun even to yourself. I’m in same predicament over a 10 bore bps or just stick with the M2 and load some powershot or HW18 for more knock down energy. 

Edited by figgy

I got given a catalogue for them that came from Edgar Brothers.  was a 32 inch camo version, i quite fancy one had a quick look at price on gun trader or gunstar one of those, they were around 1300 to 1600 depending who was selling them.

Never seen one other than on paper, but what as been said here i am re\ally interested now.

Old farrier what choke tube threads do they use. is it Rem Choke.?

32” triple barrels, that would take some swinging and stopping. I thought they were a 24” triple barrel design. 

Just had a look online and they come in 24 28 30 & 32 in barrels. 

I think they are very expensive for a Turkish gun when other Turkish guns are £1000.00 cheaper how much is one more barrel and hammer in the action. 

Edited by figgy