DFS Sofa sale pricing!

JBS

Has anyone had any experience of ordering a sofa from dfs for it to come into the sale before it’s been delivered? I know they have sales on all the time so waited to to see if the one I wanted came up but it didn’t. 

Now my delivery day is booked it’s got £100 off and I wonder if I have any chance of a refund? 

What do you think?? 

With a company that has sales for the majority of the year, I can't understand why anyone would pay full price .... well done on getting the discount.

We got ours from there ..... main selling point was me asking the guy in the showroom what the display sofa we were sat on would look like in 10 years time? Apparently it was in it's 11th year already and looked like new!!

8 minutes ago, Smokersmith said:

With a company that has sales for the majority of the year, I can't understand why anyone would pay full price .... well done on getting the discount.

We got ours from there ..... main selling point was me asking the guy in the showroom what the display sofa we were sat on would look like in 10 years time? Apparently it was in it's 11th year already and looked like new!!

Exactly so their sales aren’t really sales and  I had my eye on this sofa for nearly a year with no price change, as it’s badged as French Connection I assumed they couldn’t put it in the half price sale and as it never came up on Black Friday we went for it for Christmas delivery