Webley Stingray .22

Webley Stingray

£220

.22 Air Rifle Private Seller
Used - Excellent Condition BINFIELD, Berkshire
Break Barrel

Description

This is my Webley Stingray, .22 calibre, break-barrel carbine, moderator, ambidextrous Monte Carlo stock, two stage trigger with safety catch, fitted with sling loops.

I am fairly sure (but no guarantees!) that this is one of the last Webleys made in Birmingham, it certainly predates them moving all production to Turkey in the mid 2000s.

Comes with 3X-9X zoom scope (unbranded), Bisley fleece-lined gun-slip, original manual with instructions, parts list and diagram. Open rear sights also included if you wish to remove the scope and re-fit them. I will throw in a part-used tin of pellets.

This is a nice, accurate springer that has been used only occasionally over the last 15 years (when I bought it new). VGC, some very minor marks to the stock, which I have tried to show in the photos.

Last time I chronographed it, the gun was running at about 11.2 ftlbs and very consistent between readings. I have never tried to tune it so it might benefit from that.

F2F sale only, Bracknell/Wokingham area. £220 ovno

This gun is being sold by Pigeon Watch member Yer man. Message them here

View the full article