peltor LEP 100 earplugs

Brixsmaid

Mino CENS with the long plugs are by far the most effective at noise reduction, far better than the custom moulded CENS at that.  Peltor are fine for gadgery (esp. L200) but not that high on noise reduction by comparison - although v.good for plugs generally vs ear defenders. The rechargeable nature is a selling point though.

Edited by LeadWasp

Just had a look online at the price thinking around £100-150.00 bracket as they’re just push in cheap jobbies with an electronic module sticking out of them. 

£375.00 English pounds they’ve lost the plot.  I have some over ear Howard Leight ones I’ve had for years that were around £50.00 iirc at the time. 

Bluetooth earbuds that have decent audio don’t cost this much. As for great to hear things most times all you hear is sodding wind noise. 

1 hour ago, figgy said:

Just had a look online at the price thinking around £100-150.00 bracket as they’re just push in cheap jobbies with an electronic module sticking out of them. 

£375.00 English pounds they’ve lost the plot.  I have some over ear Howard Leight ones I’ve had for years that were around £50.00 iirc at the time. 

Bluetooth earbuds that have decent audio don’t cost this much. As for great to hear things most times all you hear is sodding wind noise. 

Yes think I stick with my Howard Leights  as well!

50 minutes ago, fister said:

I just got a set of the 200’s on a trip last month to Bulgaria with Peltor. So far so good!

Are the 200’s much the same as the 100??

Edited by Brixsmaid