Manchester Bomber with an ISIS sniper brother and his Dad

JRDS

Did anyone see tonight the Sky news team trying to interview the dad who was fighting in Libya against a Democratic Govt but given Asylum here, god only knows why.

He lives in a Council house with scaffolding all round it, we are even doing their terrorists dad's house up on Taxpayers money *** this country is truly beyond belief.

Our ruling classes truly are enemies of the people.

Edited by JRDS

havent seen that but i did see the report,about the head of defence i think it was that stated fighters for isis would be hunted down and killed,,,well he ,s gettin some flack over this ,but i agree anyone who wants to kill us,should be got rid of.

6 hours ago, SPAS 15 said:

They should be let back into the country.

Why?

Other views have been expressed;

The French Minister of Defence, Florence Parly, said in October,

“If the [French] jihadis perish in this fight, I would say that’s for the best.”

US orders were similar,

“Our mission is to make sure that any foreign fighter who is here, who joined ISIS from a foreign country and came into Syria, they will die here in Syria,” said Brett McGurk, the top U.S. envoy for the anti-IS coalition, in an interview with Dubai-based Al-Aan television. “So, if they’re in Raqqa, they’re going to die in Raqqa.” 

Edited by TIGHTCHOKE

44 minutes ago, TIGHTCHOKE said:

Would it not be regarded as TREASON to side with the enemy?

Quick look suggests that there were 3 cases in WWII (and the aftermath) including Lord HawHaw (William Joyce) - and nothing since.  Not sure if it would work, but it has apparently been considered (got this from from Wikipedia) "In 2014 the Foreign Secretary Philip Hammond revealed that the British Government was considering high treason charges for Islamic extremists in response to growing numbers of British Jihad fighters travelling to Syria and Iraq to join the Islamic State of Iraq and the Levant."

Mentioned this in relation to women joining SAS - is this either to get women special forces to kill ISIS women or just to get close to them and weed them out. There are a lot of Muslim women who joined this evil bunch. Might be easier for a woman to kill a woman? 

I agree we don't let them back in and I would support eliminating them before they attempt to return.