Is it snowing yet

loriusgarrulus

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

33 minutes ago, old'un said:

Is it still there?

No it's outside my house now. It needed a BIG green thing in the shape of a JD 6series thing to get it out. Stopped off at Morrison's for a quick blast with the pressure wash. 

I'm glad there were no bad feeling, just allot of embarrassment. 

44 minutes ago, walshie said:

Enough snow here to make my mate phone me at 4 a.m to tow him up a hill. :lol:

I hope your mate knows your favourite tipple

39 minutes ago, Dougy said:

No it's outside my house now. It needed a BIG green thing in the shape of a JD 6series thing to get it out. Stopped off at Morrison's for a quick blast with the pressure wash. 

I'm glad there were no bad feeling, just allot of embarrassment. 

You had best get the shops fella ? 

4 inches measured in my yard just now.  Kids enjoying their chance with their sledges on the bank. Usual bunch of idiots out in cars who have not got a clue. There agin they are not driving a Landy:yahoo:.

I'm about 6 miles east of Team Tractor, maybe a yard or two higher ground but looks about the same.

It looks like freezing it all solid overnight, so tomorrow is going to be carnage.  I'm staying in the workshop making squirrel feeders.

19 minutes ago, Danger-Mouse said:

Looks like it's just started falling here. Not settling yet but probably only a matter of time.

its on its way to you :good:

Not stopped all day here, with what we had Friday night its about 10 inches deep and still falling, was going out tomorrow to look for some pigeons but not sure now as a lot of the rape fields are only about 3-4 inches high, although there is a couple of fields that look like cabbages and about 9 inch tall, they maybe worth a look. :)  

27 minutes ago, old'un said:

its on its way to you :good:

Not stopped all day here, with what we had Friday night its about 10 inches deep and still falling, was going out tomorrow to look for some pigeons but not sure now as a lot of the rape fields are only about 3-4 inches high, although there is a couple of fields that look like cabbages and about 9 inch tall, they maybe worth a look. :)  

That's going to be fun to drive in tomorrow. :/

Cant wait 5am defreeze then onto the ungritted skating rink 18 miles through the lanes to work .Today saw two slide of the road in their small front wheel drive cars and 1 just stopped in front of me and sat blocking the road in their oneseis why o why go out -1 in your blinking jimjams :no: