Basc members free - The game fair

strimmer_13

Had a email earlier telling me that I've got free admission into 'The game fair' because I'm a basc member. Excellent stuff :good:

Has any body else been before? Used to do the Welsh (until about 2008 then it died off rapidly) and done the one at bowood near Devizes but I'm wondering if this is worth the drive?

Still an excellent offer and worth telling others 

Screenshot_2017-12-08-18-51-03.png

• 4 weeks later...
18 hours ago, Brad93 said:

I went to the Game Fair at Hatfield House last year (2017) and found it pretty good. Better than the country shows like E&O, Kent County, Eastern Counties etc

Agreed. Got in for free, and got my wife a BASC guest ticket. We took our 1yo daughter and really enjoyed it, ended up spending quite a lot but got some good deals :)

5 hours ago, simonm said:

Agreed. Got in for free, and got my wife a BASC guest ticket. We took our 1yo daughter and really enjoyed it, ended up spending quite a lot but got some good deals :)

Didn't spend too much, spent some time at the Le Chameau stand trying out different boots, but thought I'd wait till winter to buy. 

Gun sales stands were very mixed. A lot of rough guns for sale. 

New guns were stunning though. Could have spent all day at the beretta trailer.