Amazon Prime

das

Not a great user of Amazon but sometimes I take advantage of the good deals they have and the items
that are difficult to source elswhere.
However, every time I make a purchase I somehow manage to get sucked into a trial of Amazon Prime
despite careful scrutiny of my order and delivery options.

It appears to be all cleverly hidden in the actual checkout procedure and the various confusing delivery options
whiche seem to always change.
I have no use whatsoever for Amazon Prime although some may think it a good thing.

Whilst this is a perfectly legal procedure I think it is going towards sharp practice.

Anyone had the same experience?

I have prime, cant fault it. Yes Lloyd its about £74 pa. So after having 7 parcels delivered next day its kind of paid for its self.

Plus the TV (saves paying netflix £7am for a lesser service) and shed loads of free books, pre order stuff for first day availability delivery, got free xbox live with recently purchased 1s plus other in game freebies. 

The next day delivery is priceless imho, its taken all the hustle and bustle agro out of christmas this year too.

Long live Prime :good: