Brazil nuts and squirrels

rovercoupe

Just buying some peanuts for the birds online and saw brazil nuts for sale and found this quote at the botton of the page, sounds like a good idea to me!

A note regarding Brazil Nuts and Squirrels; Brazil Nuts are generally ok to feed to squirrels but only in small quantities as a treat. If squirrels eat too many Brazil Nuts they can become kind of drunk and this could make them vulnerable to predators. As with most animal species a varied diet is essential to maintain health and vitality.

1 minute ago, rovercoupe said:

Just buying some peanuts for the birds online and saw brazil nuts for sale and found this quote at the botton of the page, sounds like a good idea to me!

A note regarding Brazil Nuts and Squirrels; Brazil Nuts are generally ok to feed to squirrels but only in small quantities as a treat. If squirrels eat too many Brazil Nuts they can become kind of drunk and this could make them vulnerable to predators. As with most animal species a varied diet is essential to maintain health and vitality.

Could be onto a winner there, now where sells Brazil nuts cheap

It gives them suicidal tendencies in my catch cages:good:

Brazil nuts, like almonds, like carrots would you believe can be poisonous if eaten in large quantities. Had an idiot addicted to carrots/carrot juice in Birmingham many moons ago and he killed himself. I didn't see him but the Coroners Officer said his skin was an orangey colour. 

I have a job hitting 'em standing still, staggering around drunk, no chance:no: That's me not the tree rat.

Edited by Walker570

Brazil's, they are one of the most expensive around at the moment due to a massive drought problem in the growing regions.

l do not bait my squizzers, just find where they congregate and set up accordingly, mostly under oak trees at the moment on one of my permissions, the past week has been very beneficial for me.

not for them though:good:

17 hours ago, Pigeon Shredder. said:

Brazil's, they are one of the most expensive around at the moment due to a massive drought problem in the growing regions.

l do not bait my squizzers, just find where they congregate and set up accordingly, mostly under oak trees at the moment on one of my permissions, the past week has been very beneficial for me.