New car

Hendrix's rifle

So, following a bike crash I've still not recovered from I've been sat at home twiddling my thumbs. Spoke to a family member who has just bought a relatively new landrover, asked him if he's selling his old car 'well I think I've got someone intereted' oh eye, who's that. 'Your dad, he doesn't want you on the bike this winter because it's going to be a bad one' how much you want for it? 'Il take £500 for it' deal il pick it up in half an hour... insurance for me and her is cheap considering, cheaper than it is for just her on her fiesta... realising I won't be driving for a another few weeks atleast I insured it for the pair of us, went around about half 9 last night and this is what I've come back with! It's a low mileage Jimny, been after it for years. Been in the family for 7 years and a friend of my dad's before that for another 5. All terrains on steel wheels, suspension done with a 2 inch lift I think it was along with spots on the front. Just what we needed in this weather! Happy days 

20171208_222337-1008x756.jpg

Cheers, she needs a polish but that's all along with a service that is getting done irrespective of if it actually needs one. If I'm honest I've had worse crashes at over 3x the speed I was doing however this was just pure unlucky! Docs phoning next week to possibly sort an appointment out to go through surgery options, gutted is an understatement! She enjoys driving the Jimny, have a feeling I've lost it already :lol: