Bottle refill, berks/bucks area?

buze

12 hours ago, buze said:

Oh so can gun shops load up a bottle... from their bottles? Sorry I had assumed you needed bigger, better container to fill a bottle to capacity...

There USED to be a five center in Windsor, a while back, but I think they've disappeared...

all depends if they have a compressor or not, plus you can have a look what else you didn't realise you needed ? 

1 minute ago, oldypigeonpopper said:

hello, you would have been better off buying a pump as the ultras a fairly easy to fill, slough scuba store ?

Yep found them using google map -- only open on thursday/friday/saturday tho, bu tthey are 5 minutes away from me (burnham).

I was thinking of getting a pump, but since the gun will be used in the field/hide, it's likely a lot quicker to top it up from the back of the car when needed...

40 minutes ago, buze said:

Yep found them using google map -- only open on thursday/friday/saturday tho, bu tthey are 5 minutes away from me (burnham).

I was thinking of getting a pump, but since the gun will be used in the field/hide, it's likely a lot quicker to top it up from the back of the car when needed...

hello buze, hope you can get sorted on the filling then, if your going to carry in motor keep well protected and maybe strapped, you should get about 12/15 fills from a 3 ltr, good luck,

6 hours ago, buze said:

cant imagine you needing to fill up when your out fella, probably looking at 60-80 shots on a full "charge"  

Well there's the plinking case tho... You can go reasonably quickly thru 50 shots...

Anyway, we went to visit Eton Rifles, and the chap there refilled the gun -- can't do the bottle tho, but he told me that Emmet&Stone in Little Marlow can do it, and it's my usual shop anyway -- so i'll go there tomorrow.

Guy at Eton Rifle is very very nice, I should go there more often -- it's just a bit awkward to go and park in Eton high street...

2 hours ago, oldypigeonpopper said:

hello, from a top up of 230bar down to 90 bar you should get 50 plus good shots, sweet spot is from 180 to 120 about 35 shots at 11/ 11.2 ft llb

this information was taken from a well known uk airgun forum moderator using a .177 bsa ultra se, he is one of the best i know for all things air rifles

• 2 weeks later...