Another Saturday Night Of Drivil on T.V.

billytheghillie

47 minutes ago, TIGHTCHOKE said:

Far too much prole TV nowadays.:yes:

Unfortunately aimed at the lowest common denominator!:innocent:

4 minutes ago, Bobba said:

Same with some newspapers e.g the Sun, the Daily Mirror,  the Daily Sport, and the Daily Star

Both true, I don’t watch much telly & the only bits of news I hear are from what’s mentioned on here. I’m happy being tuned out

we watched strictly last night, daughter is really into it dancing away enjoying herself and a late night to boot, simple family telly, then we watched Thursdays big bang, and I finished series 3 of Bosch .

plenty of options theses days how did folk ever manage with 4 channels?

hello, to many reality programmes and so many repeats, then you have the channels like ITV / 4/ PLUS 1, i have a liking for foreign dramas/ walter presents/ looking forward to the new series of the french drama    SPIRIL, my saturday night viewing for a few weeks, i have tried to do ALL 4 catch up on my computer but its a poor reception,

Edited by oldypigeonpopper

Whilst reading this yesterday, I put the TV on ........ and to my considerable surprise enjoyed watching what it 'landed on' which was a documentary about the late (Sir) Roger Moore.

A friend of my sisters used to deliver milk to his house (in Buckinghamshire somewhere I think) and said how nice he always was.  What came out from the documentary was that not only was he a very nice and modest man - who everyone seemed to like, but also after retiring from Bond, did much good work for the United Nations Childrens organisation (UNICEF).

On 17/12/2017 at 10:11, Walker570 said:

Have not had a TV in the house for 31yrs. Recently staying overnight and watched on the TV in the room for 10 mins and realised why. Garbage. Even the news and weather is pathetic.  That license fee pays for my cartridges for a season:yes::good:

Well done.  nothing but overpaid luxuries on the  BBC and the commercial channels 45 mins per hour programme and 15 mins of silly adverts.