All round 4 wheel drive tyres

worrall26

Have had AT2’s on the Landy for over two years. Majority on road driving. Excellent wear, road noise is almost non existent, been excellent in all weather conditions and very good on sloppy mud. 

£100 per corner, I’d definitely buy again. 

12 hours ago, John_R said:

Been using AT2 for years, but for my next car they don't do the right size. 

I am hearing good things about Yokohama Geolander GO15 A/T.

I have these on my hilux and can't fault them. Well mannered on road and amazing off road considering they aren't dedicated m/t's. My shoot is heavy clay and they have got me out of trouble more than once!

2 hours ago, fruitloop said:

maxxis BRAVO SERIES AT-771

not bad tyres for road but if you have a landy like robs that can get stuck on a wet field and you want something a bit more aggressive then the maxxis mt764 are the ones I have on my l200... and its been through everything no issues.

https://www.oponeo.co.uk/tyre-details/maxxis-mt-764-bighorn-33x12-50-r15-108-q-rwl?origin=shopping&gclid=EAIaIQobChMIw7nJpZqX2AIVpbXtCh3EYQj1EAQYAyABEgKywfD_BwE

19 hours ago, SPARKIE said:

not bad tyres for road but if you have a landy like robs that can get stuck on a wet field and you want something a bit more aggressive then the maxxis mt764 are the ones I have on my l200... and its been through everything no issues.

https://www.oponeo.co.uk/tyre-details/maxxis-mt-764-bighorn-33x12-50-r15-108-q-rwl?origin=shopping&gclid=EAIaIQobChMIw7nJpZqX2AIVpbXtCh3EYQj1EAQYAyABEgKywfD_BwE

there ace in snow and ice