Doing Just One Thing in 2018

FairImogen

First, can I wish all on PW Seasons Greetings;

Second, may I thank all those who have given me help and advice in ‘17;

Third, may I suggest will all do one thing in 2018 - make amends with all those with who(m) we have fallen out with in ‘17 or before, whether they be (ex) friends/family/workmates.

Life really is too short to bear grudges.

Wishing you all a Fab 2018.

27 minutes ago, Rupert said:

Its a No from me, i ditched them for a good reason

Lifes to short to be abused and taken for granted. They had the chance to be right about job

10 minutes ago, bluesj said:

I haven't fallen out with anyone in 2017!

Yet!

?

Edited by Me matt
Reason for edit

Just focus on the people around you who you care about and who care about you, and what’s in front of you. 

The thing is this - if you think about your 20 best relationships (that could be parents, siblings, wife, kids, friends, shooting buddies or work colleagues etc) you’ll immediately think ‘oh I really should phone x, y and z or I need to meet up with a, b and c’. Most people don’t have the time to properly ‘service’ the good relationships in their lives to give any thought (let alone worry or concern) to those who don’t make that list or for whatever reason have removed themselves from that list.

When they say life is too short, it means life is too short to do anything other than attend on those you love and those who love you.

Simples really.

31 minutes ago, Mungler said:

Just focus on the people around you who you care about and who care about you, and what’s in front of you. 

The thing is this - if you think about your 20 best relationships (that could be parents, siblings, wife, kids, friends, shooting buddies or work colleagues etc) you’ll immediately think ‘oh I really should phone x, y and z or I need to meet up with a, b and c’. Most people don’t have the time to properly ‘service’ the good relationships in their lives to give any thought (let alone worry or concern) to those who don’t make that list or for whatever reason have removed themselves from that list.

When they say life is too short, it means life is too short to do anything other than attend on those you love and those who love you.

Simples really.

Well said.

1 hour ago, Mungler said:

Simples really.

Yup, keep it simples and stay away from the simples.

my wife passed away at the start of the month, we were lucky that we loved eachother and said so on a very regular basis. the biggest sobs at the funeral were from family on her side that hadn't spoken to her for over a year.  you don't need to be friends with everyone but if there's any person that you think improves  your life- tell them, it only makes things better.

1 hour ago, Footu said:

my wife passed away at the start of the month, we were lucky that we loved eachother and said so on a very regular basis. the biggest sobs at the funeral were from family on her side that hadn't spoken to her for over a year.  you don't need to be friends with everyone but if there's any person that you think improves  your life- tell them, it only makes things better.

Good post. 

22 hours ago, Mungler said:

Simples really.

+1+1+1

On ‎18‎/‎12‎/‎2017 at 21:03, Mungler said:

Simples really.

that really is spot on fella, its also why i dont bother with face book, i manage to make time for the things i want or need to do just about, having to make time for folk you haven't seen in forever what's the point, enjoy your family and friends.