A step too far

Smokersmith

13 minutes ago, JDog said:

Where did this story come from? Not the usual sources surely?

I wouldn't mind betting that Harry is out shooting as I write.

Me too . 

Anyway what is she gonna do about it anyway ???  Lose her place and go to the back of the que ........ doubt it , she will do as she’s told !

I haven't seen anything about this but would be very surprised if any red blooded male (and field sports supporter) would allow themselves to be dictated to in this way by someone who's beliefs are the total opposite to there own. Which begs the question if indeed it is true as to why you would want to spend time with such a person.

I would tell her to get her tweeds on and grab a loaders bag and a priest or get on the next flight back to the world of make believe.

On 25/12/2017 at 11:40, Gordon R said:

Has he actually come out and said she has said "no" or is it just paper talk. Posters on here have said that they made the same decision, but aren't attracting stick.

His life - his choice. Looking at his bride to be - it's a no-brainer.

+1 have we anything to back this story up. 

Edited by ordnance

1 hour ago, Zapp said:

It could just be that shooting isn't that big a part of his life and she is more important to him.

dont worry , hell be just like the rest of us , hell soon get fed up with lovin , and then hell be off shooting with his mates.:yes:.

2 hours ago, Zapp said:

It could just be that shooting isn't that big a part of his life and she is more important to him.

From What's been reported. It's claimed he's a keen hunter. Only just returned from a boar but in the Black Forest.

We don't know the full one and outs of this. It may be that he's just pulled out of Boxing day as it would be too easy for the press to spin into something into a major story.  They've done  similar in the past.  

If he is as keen on the sport  as reported and she does put her foot down. His brain will  return to It's  usual place it and it  become a problem. No one can change a lifelong interest no matter how much they think love will temper it.