Eley gamebore

Copper plated shot, no doubt good and damn expensive to boot. Probably trying to shift some old stock as no one will use them on pigeons once the game season is over.

whether they are worth the extra I don’t know.

If only shooting standard quality birds then probably not worth it.

2 hours ago, AYA117 said:

Why would nobody use them on pigeons ? They are only 50p a box more than High Pheasant extreme that I use for pigeons !

Young guns go and buy some and let us know how they perform.

The op comes across as a total novice. Do you really think it is worth him buying more expensive shells?

Your local dealer is looking to take as much of your money as he can. 

The first two types of carts that you were planning to buy some of will be so much better than you are. Don’t be fooled into paying more for coated shiny shot unless you want to.

Personally I’d buy a slab of  Superfast or Lyalvale Pigeon 29 gram 6shot carts and shoot as many as I could and enjoy pulling the trigger. 

8 hours ago, Sako7mm said:

I am trying to remain in the festive spirit, but can’t be bothered to add a helpful reply to someone who speaks in text. What are your ‘forts’?

8 hours ago, TIGHTCHOKE said:

:lol::lol::lol:

I was going to put LOL!

3 hours ago, Ultrastu said:

Fort knox

Fort William 

Fort boyard 

???

Nice to that we are all being supportive,

I nor I suspect either of you know the OP's circumstances,

Yes he may just type in text speak, he may also have other problems you don't know about......

Bullying comes in all forms

Merry Xmas

:shaun:

27 minutes ago, figgy said:

Your local dealer is looking to take as much of your money as he can. 

The first two types of carts that you were planning to buy some of will be so much better than you are. Don’t be fooled into paying more for coated shiny shot unless you want to.

Personally I’d buy a slab of  Superfast or Lyalvale Pigeon 29 gram 6shot carts and shoot as many as I could and enjoy pulling the trigger. 

I have used both of the cartridges you mentioned above and both are excellent cartridges for pigeons , I dare say there isn't many ( if any ) cartridges that are not up to the job of killing pigeons , although there are a lot of people who are not up to the job of killing pigeons with any cartridge that is available on the market .

So the op might as well buy a standard cartridge and practice with them at birds well in range , then if / when his skills improve if he wants to buy a more expensive shell well so be it , although the above cartridges will cater for most shots when it comes to pigeon shooting so why pay more ?

3 minutes ago, shaun4860 said:

Nice to that we are all being supportive,

I nor I suspect either of you know the OP's circumstances,

Yes he may just type in text speak, he may also have other problems you don't know about......

Bullying comes in all forms

Merry Xmas

:shaun:

I second that !  Very well said.

Shaun anyone repeatedly asking the same question more than once and writing in text speak without saying they have a problem with spelling or anything are bound  to get some comments.  I don’t think any of the comments are bullying the op. 

As you say no none of us are aware if he or she  has a problem so why wouldn’t they comment. 

If they do have any difficulties it can’t be too bad as they’re allowed to shoot. 

Edited by figgy

Nobody said he had a problem and what if he did ! Since when has Dyslexia stopped you having a gun ?????  I am not saying you do Young guns, this is about the way people are treated and not solely about you,please do not take offence from shaun860 or my coments.

Shaun anyone repeatedly the same question more than once   and I quote!!!!!!!!   enough said?