Brilliant / Dodgy gifts?

Lloyd90

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

An I pad off the wife !!!!!!!!!!!!!

ive bloody got one already!!!!!!, I said not to get me anything ( I ve said the same for the last 24 years, don't buy me **** I don't need!!! )Xmas is for the kids, it's all commercial ballcocks , and I ain't religious .

time with her and the family is all I need

shes got a face like thunder now lol lol ,as I told her to take it back and put the £400 that it cost back in the bank lol lol

flynny

3 minutes ago, flynny said:

ive bloody got one already!!!!!!, I said not to get me anything ( I ve said the same for the last 24 years, don't buy me **** I don't need!!! )Xmas is for the kids, it's all commercial ballcocks , and I ain't religious .

shes got a face like thunder now lol lol ,as I told her to take it back and put the £400 that it cost back in the bank lol lol

flynny

Why did you have to pay the wife off?

15 minutes ago, flynny said:

flynny

????

you could be like my mate and his Mrs, they said they would only buy for the kids. 

She bought him a secret present and he didn’t get her anything ??? 

8 minutes ago, flynny said:

flynny

You have got a very generous wife flynny , I got the new Chris Greens wildfowling d v d which I was more than happy with , hope the rest of the day goes a lot better than you sounds .:yay:

I got a Harris bi-pod and some seal skin gloves/socks 

some aftershave, and a few little bits, got a few quid of the parents and a few other bits.. my Mrs bought the dog a nice Barbour jacket!!! So all in all I’m rather happy, Shane I’m home alone as she is in Lossiemouth with family and I’m working..

I got spoiled rotten as usual.

My favourites are.

Pizza oven

4 ton winch

Knife making course

My oddest present was racing pugs lol.

Lin and the kids have also given me enough cash to get a 36 inch chainsaw and an alaskan mill.

I'm very spoiled and very grateful to them.

2 minutes ago, Lord Geordie said:

Best was having the parents here for lunch, worst was the biscuits as I am trying to keep away from sugars. But in all I got a bottle of port, Florentines, rum and raisin dark chocolate, t-shirt, bottle of wine and a calander. 

you had the very best present of all mart, i would have given anything to have my old man sitting with us for christmas dinner :good:.