You don't have to live Close

6.5x55SE

Just for Panoma1.

Photos are poor due to me taking a picture of the original photos . I had no local help guide or knowledge just used my own experience field craft and knowledge to achieve these bags some was shot from a well known Scottish foreshore others from a Scottish Island the Barnacle Geese was legally shot with a license and Greenland Whitefront was also legal at the time closest Geese shot was a 6-8hr drive from my home :yes:1127201712308.jpg.bc9b1f7e1b901ebff6e440ae1fe6c77e.jpg11272017122639.jpg.7867513763a1b5122ddf8b9e3243a550.jpg11272017122842.jpg.fb34f3a83002b3f37f23f01f3e29a2b9.jpg11272017122755.jpg.36899e3909afcd0ce6af4d54a395970f.jpg

24 minutes ago, m greeny said:

Love looking back at old pics thanks.. White front is a bird I can only dream of shooting. 

Thank you :good: i will openly admit I've been very very lucky to have shot in time's of less restrictions.

Unfortunately the numbers of Whitefronts don't come to the UK regular like they used to add to that most places they do still get a few are now Reserves. Having said that 76 turned up due to the cold snap January 30 th last and my last morning flight i shot 3.

Don't lose faith mate a spell of hard weather pushes a few more over PM if you wish What part of the UK do you shoot/live as being my favourite Goose i try to keep in touch where they are in the UK i got 2 Greenland Whitefronts feeding with 5-6k of Pink's at the moment needle in a Haystack job to get them though 

47 minutes ago, Ttfjlc said:

I think I'll start calling you Hansel from now on!  lovely pictures mate. :good:

:lol: evening J hope you and your Family had a good Christmas.

I was very tempted to put a couple on taken when i haunted the Geese where you now shoot Unfortunately when I posted them a few years back on another forum it went into melt down the chairman  ( I.. B....... ) threw his Dummy out Big time :yahoo: Good Time's :yes: :yes: oh i done 9 for 11 with the Big Gun from the Seawall beside the Boundary fence one morning :whistling:

Edited by 6.5x55SE

21 minutes ago, 6.5x55SE said:

:lol: evening J hope you and your Family had a good Christmas.

I was very tempted to put a couple on taken when i haunted the Geese where you now shoot Unfortunately when I posted them a few years back on another forum it went into melt down the chairman  ( I.. B....... ) threw his Dummy out Big time :yahoo: Good Time's :yes: :yes: oh i done 9 for 11 with the Big Gun from the Seawall beside the Boundary fence one morning :whistling:

It was a lovely Christmas mate, you want to be careful what you print, nobody will let you join! :lol::good: