A good flight line.

JDog

Mighty Mariner and I were keen to meet up for a spot of pigeons shooting and we did so this morning. The roads were icy and idiots were driving too fast and I am now nervous about having another collision so I drove like an old man.

MM chose to set up where pigeons have been feeding for a while and I chose the easy option of standing on a flight line. The pigeons coming to me were corkers and in an hour or so I shot twelve. MM was having a lean time of it so he joined me. I was interested to see how his new gun works so I set my gun aside and he did the shooting, and impressive it was too. No more can he say that his gun doesn't fit as he added another eight to the bag. We picked twenty pigeons with two lost. We also saw another opportunity for pigeons on rape for another day.

well you did better than me, took me just over a week to kill 18, the weather here today as been cold, calm and sunny, not my favourite type of weather for pigeon shooting, if you had the same weather you did well, :good:just over a month ago we had some biggish numbers around here, but the last couple of weeks they seem to have disappeared, must have headed north east. ;)