Fiat sedici

team tractor

I’ve just been offered a 2006 4wd 100k on the click with  fsh off the garage who I personally know. Ex vicars car ( seriously) 

1.6 petrol which I was after a petrol as it’s only covering 1-2000 a year. 

Tax £220

my insurance is £250 

i only want it as a shooting bus to the duck ponds as 2wd gets stuck on the mud.

what do you think ? Has anyone owned one ?

Edited by team tractor

7 minutes ago, Ttfjlc said:

Have you tried 'honest John' for reviews? The only thing with that site is they do list everything that has gone wrong so you may end up never owning a car again. 

Yeah looked on there and it didn’t really bash them. Only the diesel with the egr which is nothing new on any diesel 

I own Vw but if I read the reviews I’d never own one

Edited by team tractor

Just now, team tractor said:

Yeah looked on there and it didn’t really bash them. 

I own Vw but if I read the reviews I’d never own one

I owned a Passat which had the odd electrical problem, didn't really associate German cars with electrical problems but no car is perfect, having looked on that site hey ho it was listed. :lol: another good site is carsurvey.org, it's an owner review site. The only thing to check for is to make sure it's a British review. 

Fix It Again Tomorrow, didn't get the name for no reason ;) they usually have corrosion issues along with many many wiring faults to boot. Parts like wishbones are generally cheap however. Last thing you want is to break down with no signal, not fun :lol: on the flip side any car can break down irrespective what it is