Silver pigeon vs browning 525

NorfolkAYA

I went from Beretta 686E , Which I loaned to my son, through, 'Pedretti', 'Remington', 'Hatsan', and back to another Beretta (urika 2, 391A) 

The 686E is now back in the cabinet alongside the 391A, My choice 100%,

The 686E gives me Clays, Pheasants (game days) and performes like a new gun even though its over 15 years old,

The 391A gives me pigeons , rabbits ,crows, (general vermin shooting) where that 3rd cartridge often makes all the difference.

Quality always wins in the end, :lol::lol:

I have owned and enjoyed a  Beretta 682 Sporter for a long time ( also own 3 other Beretta 'safe Queens' )

I recently bought a Browning 725 Grade 5 Sporter online and was disappointed with the finish - droopy leftside drop point and a misaligned butt pad, BOTH BY A LONG WAY !

Also recently pickup a Miroku 70 Grade 5 that needs to go back for warranty - ejection / timing issue.

.... the Browning and Miroku guns come from the same factory; quality control does not match Beretta.

Additionally, Berettas come with a beaut case .... the Browning does not.

The quality of either is no better than the other. They’re both mass produced and some will have faults and qc issues. 

As ive said if you like both buy the one like Welsh warrior said feels the best when you shoot it. If both feel good buy the cheapest.