Pigeon shooting

Hello, I hope this is the right place to ask

dose anyone happen to know of a good pigeon shooting guide? Or someone that would be willing to let me tag along? Preferable around the south east of Kent but it’s not essential as I have a lot of time off of work and can travel

im more than happy to pay for the privilege and I’m not fussed about shooting a lot of birds, I’m just looking to gain experience and see what it’s all about before spending a lot of time trying to get shooting permissions just to find out that I’m not a fan of it

I have been shooting for about 5 years now and have had my sgc for about 6 months now, I live near Dover and work on the cross channel ferries so I only work half the month (means I have lots of free time) I’m not currently insured but would get BASC insurance if I was given somewhere to shoot (even if it was just a once off or a tag along kind of deal) 

any help/advice will be much appreciated

jay

Edited by Jay1234

I’ll try to take u out in the new year on my permission in st Margaret’s plus I’ll try to take you along when I get my permission signed for another year elsewhere it’s about 1200 acres but costs 20£ a year so it to bad you will need insurance but let me check he’ll sign your slip first 

Edited by crazycooker

16 hours ago, crazycooker said:

I’ll try to take u out in the new year on my permission in st Margaret’s plus I’ll try to take you along when I get my permission signed for another year elsewhere it’s about 1200 acres but costs 20£ a year so it to bad you will need insurance but let me check he’ll sign your slip first 

Ahh well that’s massiey appreciated, and the insurance il get sorted as soon as nessecary, but again thank you it’s really appreciated 

jay