webber

GREY SQUIRREL KILLS list your 2018 kills HERE

One last Thursday morning with the CZ .22lr.

On the ground at 60yrds. Running away, just paused on a log long enough to take the shot.

7 on saturday.

Arley above was part of our group, collectively we shot 29. Total below only counts my 7 added but if wanted our groups total would take us to 517. If a Mod wants to decide, I will just leave it having added mine to the tally for now.

Only managed four today and that was all that showed up. There just doesn't appear to be the number about as was this time last year, we probably did a good job back then. That was in three pieces of woodland. Soooo.. opened up some feeders in some new woodland which has not been hit yet. Fed it hard today with maize and put in a flip top feeder and two pheasant feeders are still in use. So give it a week or so and try again.

Anyone know where the tally stood, end of March last year for comparison ??

Edited by Walker570

35 minutes ago, Walker570 said:

Only managed four today and that was all that showed up. There just doesn't appear to be the number about as was this time last year, we probably did a good job back then. That was in three pieces of woodland. Soooo.. opened up some feeders in some new woodland which has not been hit yet. Fed it hard today with maize and put in a flip top feeder and two pheasant feeders are still in use. So give it a week or so and try again.

Anyone know where the tally stood, end of March last year for comparison ??

You posted 24th March 2017

we are well ahead.

Just need to keep it up.

Thanks, appreciate that information.  I have two more very good looking locations and hopefully when this rain clears again I can get over and add a few more. 140 mile round trip so like it to be a nice day:yes:

On 10/01/2018 at 23:59, Mice! said:

That'll be 27 then, busy fella 👍

hi mice just watching river cottage autumn there catching grey squirrel in traps making squirrel stew, just looked like small rabbit

dave