Clever cartridges

Andycf

Clever T3 Granditalia Mirage 28gm plastic 8's (English 7.5's x 2.3mm) 9 slabs @ £55/slab collected Stourbridge West Midlands area

Shotgun licence holders only please

Reason for sale, I am now shooting O/T so will be shooting 24gm. Cartridges have been kept in the house and have not been subjected to either drafts or a damp atmosphere.IMG_0701.JPG.cc0bf5eca59fe90f3d74a8dcbf40ec16.JPGs

Edited by Andycf

I have no idea what class you are at OT , but you are aware that you can still use 28 gram as a C class or below as long as you state before you shoot . 

52 minutes ago, stevo said:

I have no idea what class you are at OT , but you are aware that you can still use 28 gram as a C class or below as long as you state before you shoot . 

Thank you the info Stevo, I am aware of that fact but would prefer to shoot 24gm shells. Wishing you all the best & good shooting for 2018

32 minutes ago, Andycf said:

Thank you the info Stevo, I am aware of that fact but would prefer to shoot 24gm shells. Wishing you all the best & good shooting for 2018

Hey no worries Andy , I’m the same it’s got to be 24 gram all the way , my fav cartridge for OT Is fiochici Fblack 24 g  love them ?

give me a shout if your coming down to  Beverly or nutthampstead .

good luck on this sale. To anyone that is not familiar with cleaver cartridges , there the business!  

Edited by stevo

7 minutes ago, stevo said:

Hey no worries Andy , I’m the same it’s got to be 24 gram all the way , my fav cartridge for OT Is fiochici Fblack 24 g  love them ?

give me a shout if your coming down to  Beverly or nutthampstead .

good luck on this sale. To anyone that is not familiar with cleaver cartridges , there the business!  

Cheers stevo will do!!

4 hours ago, redial said:

Do you travel Bridgnorth - Shrewsbury way ?

Thanks.

i travel past andys workplace most days , and to bridgnorth town most weekends , if you do buy them from andy , i could pick them up for you , and meet you in bridgnorth on a sat/sun.

drop me a pm if i can help.

mel.

At least your honest.

I have promised myself a gun slip

from  yourselves but when I have a bit of spare cash something comes a long.

This month car insurance but I'll get there.

Thinking about the cartridges, round trip to B'north thick end of a tenner in fuel but thanks for the offer.

Kind regards,

Phil.

(Shrewsbury)