Rabbit numbers down

matty thud

Well looking at the table that Steve b wales put up for pw rabbits the numbers are well down from 2016 .  3415 in 2016  and 1744 2017  hope better year this year . I had a good few last year especially off the golf course witch was poor the year before good luck pw members .

They are down on last year's total, and sadly, I didn't add hardly any as they are scarce on my permissions. The Squirrel count was up though, which is good news for our native red's and also song birds. The Corvid total is also up on last year which again, is great news.

I'm hoping that this year, I can add quite a few to all that are listed.

4 minutes ago, steve_b_wales said:

They are down on last year's total, and sadly, I didn't add hardly any as they are scarce on my permissions. The Squirrel count was up though, which is good news for our native red's and also song birds. The Corvid total is also up on last year which again, is great news.

Hope so mate I went to one off my permissions  over xmas and noticed a few more burrows so fingers crossed .

On 1/3/2018 at 09:34, steve_b_wales said:

still quite a lot around my area killed x11 over friday/saturday nights

and secured x3 new permissions with  quite bad bunny problems but i have a cure for them!!!!

so will be busy weather permitting!!

atb brian

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...