Chronograph wanted.

Eyefor

24 minutes ago, TIGHTCHOKE said:

Mick Miller has one for sale at the moment.

Thanks but that's far too techie for what I'm wanting one for.

Think I might wait for my next US trip (April).

https://www.midwayusa.com/product/852429/competition-electronics-prochrono-digital-chronograph

Cheers.

PS. My .410 is really dirty........:whistling:

19 hours ago, Eyefor said:

Thanks but that's far too techie for what I'm wanting one for.

Think I might wait for my next US trip (April).

https://www.midwayusa.com/product/852429/competition-electronics-prochrono-digital-chronograph

Cheers.

PS. My .410 is really dirty........

Please realise that mine includes the rather useful and expensive Bluetooth adapter, which substantially increases the overall usefulness of the chronograph. The Bluetooth adapter is almost as much as the price of the chronograph, that considered mine is a bargain. 

4 hours ago, mick miller said:

Please realise that mine includes the rather useful and expensive Bluetooth adapter, which substantially increases the overall usefulness of the chronograph. The Bluetooth adapter is almost as much as the price of the chronograph, that considered mine is a bargain. 

???

I'm not disputing that - but it was not what I had said I was looking for ?

Ah, the trouble with posting stuff is that it gets interpreted the wrong way. I was assuming that you had thought the price was too much (yes, they're substantially cheaper if you get them in the US of course) so I was pointing out that it wasn't comparing apples and apples as I'm also including the BT adapter in the price of mine (both less than a year old, still mint) and, and...

I'll just climb back inside my box... :| Sorry.

22 minutes ago, mick miller said:

Ah, the trouble with posting stuff is that it gets interpreted the wrong way. I was assuming that you had thought the price was too much (yes, they're substantially cheaper if you get them in the US of course) so I was pointing out that it wasn't comparing apples and apples as I'm also including the BT adapter in the price of mine (both less than a year old, still mint) and, and...

I'll just climb back inside my box... :| Sorry.

No worries.

I was looking for a Skoda. You were offering a Porsche (but if it has a tow bar...!).

ATB

Iain