Manchester arena hero pleaded guilty to theft.

Archie-fox

http://www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk/news/greater-manchester-news/moment-homeless-hero-chris-parker-14108813#ICID=ios_MENNewsApp_AppShare_Click_Other

This guy needs his hands chopping off... people lay mortally injured and this pond life started robbing them...just the worst type of scum, one of my mates is a Manchester bobby and said on the video they played in court he takes property  off a dead body... and moves on to the next person..

Edited by Archie-fox

I’m sure he will be dealt some rough justice inside if he gets a custodial sentence and if not someone in Manchester will probably deal out some street justice. 

People like this rarely get away with this sort of crime without a good beating at some point. 

9 minutes ago, figgy said:

I’m sure he will be dealt some rough justice inside if he gets a custodial sentence and if not someone in Manchester will probably deal out some street justice. 

People like this rarely get away with this sort of crime without a good beating at some point. 

Totally agree Figgy.

15 minutes ago, figgy said:

Apparently he’s been hiding in his cell fearing a good pasting...I’m thinking jail is the safest place for him..

26 minutes ago, ShootingEgg said:

What an idiot. Could of been seen as being the guy that helped, but now even though he did help, he will be seen as a low life that took advantage of victims. 

The only helping I think he did was himself.  I Hope the judge makes a real example of him, 20 years would be a good start for me although that obviously wont happen.

3 hours ago, 12gauge82 said:

The only helping I think he did was himself.  I Hope the judge makes a real example of him, 20 years would be a good start for me although that obviously wont happen.

At the time he did help some of the victims. He then was stupid enough to help himself. The news will only say what it wants people to hear... A moment of stupidity has cost him. 

22 minutes ago, ShootingEgg said:

At the time he did help some of the victims. He then was stupid enough to help himself. The news will only say what it wants people to hear... A moment of stupidity has cost him. 

I think you'll probably find he "helped" people to enable him to steal from them, people like that are rotten to the core and care for nothing and nobody but themselves, his ilk would sell their own mother for a tenner.

31 minutes ago, 12gauge82 said:

I think you'll probably find he "helped" people to enable him to steal from them, people like that are rotten to the core and care for nothing and nobody but themselves, his ilk would sell their own mother for a tenner.

So you know him and his circumstances, how he became homeless, because you've read a news story? Im not saying what he did was in anyway right. Its pretty disgusting but no one on here knows anything about him or his circumstances. God help us we are never in a position where that is our only way to possibly get a meal or clothes on our backs. 

1 minute ago, ShootingEgg said:

So you know him and his circumstances, how he became homeless, because you've read a news story? Im not saying what he did was in anyway right. Its pretty disgusting but no one on here knows anything about him or his circumstances. God help us we are never in a position where that is our only way to possibly get a meal or clothes on our backs. 

you don't rob dead people no matter what your circumstances are come on be real 

1 minute ago, ShootingEgg said:

I’m going to hazard a guess from the footage I’ve seen, that the money was for drugs and not food or clothes. Maybe splitting hairs, and just my opinion. 

2 minutes ago, ShootingEgg said:

No but I read what the judge had to say which correlates to what I wrote, that he basicly "helped" others so he could help himself. Lowest of the low and absaloue scum.

If first offence and pleads guilty, shows remorse then he's looking at 2yrs suspended sentence max. May get a community order for a short period of time, depending on value of property stolen.

If he has previous for similar offence or on bail then he will be aware that he's looking at about 2/3 years in HMP. So will state he has mental health issues or drink/drugs addiction so will most likely get a suspended sentence.

No better time to be a criminal as that thin blue line really is thin and the "old bill"won't take any risks for fear of complaints and then the IPCC coming for them. 

Just look at all the knife and gun crime over the last 12 months in London and Birmingham. No stop and search persons and no vehicle stops. So more knife and gun crime also the vehicles not being stopped so drugs and weapons moving freely as no force wants to get into a pursuit. Result drugged up OCG driving round at high speeds recklessly in high performance hired car's.

Violent crime and street robbery is through the roof. The crime figures are shall we say adjusted to suit the public domain. Not by the Police but the government. The key word used is crime re classified or down graded. 

8 hours ago, Gordon R said:

You can't get much lower than this scum.

I'm sorry to inform you Gordan but you can.

If he had stolen from a middle aged white guy knocked of his bike in town and the cyclist survived. It would not have even reached the local free news papers never mind the national press.

1 hour ago, ShootingEgg said:

Hes a grown man who's created his own circumstances!

Only made homeless most likely through poor life choices!

The news only print what they want portrayed and the way they want it!

As being in a position to get a meal, there are plenty of locations to get free food and how many street beggars/rough sleepers have you seen who look under fed. Sorry maybe the drug addicts.

Plenty cloths at salvation army, charity organisations. Looked quite smart for court to me.

You feel free to go to court and offer him a room at your house as you appear to have a great deal of concern for him!!Even take him out shooting with you just make sure he walks in front at all times just for health and safety reasons.

At the end of the day we all know right from wrong and he did wrong.

Edited by GREENGRASS

I'm sorry to inform you Gordan but you can.

If he had stolen from a middle aged white guy knocked of his bike in town and the cyclist survived. It would not have even reached the local free news papers never mind the national press.

I haven't got a clue as to what point you are making. Where does ethnic origin and cycling fit into this?:hmm: