RBL Supporters - Auction for custom built knife

Grandalf

https://forums.pigeonwatch.co.uk/forums/topic/367414-ok-yall-have-woken-me-up/

Royal British Legion supporters or anyone looking for a one off custom built knife is strongly advised to read the topic quoted above.

Bids should be put on Walker570's topic and NOT ON THIS ONE which is only a heads up for those who may have missed the original post.

This is a very generous offer by a very generous member of the PW family.

On behalf of the Legion I would like to publicly thank Walker570 for his efforts on behalf of the charity.   

Edited by Grandalf
Error in text

Managed to get back on, but not sure for how long. Only too pleased to do what I'm doing and having fun at the same time. Just an aside, if non of you have ever visited the Arboretum at Alrewas, then can I recommend it is worth while.  You can walk in pleasant surroundings all afternoon and there is a first class Cafe on site as well.  

My computer guru is coming mid day on Monday, so should be back on line fully by the dead line on Friday next.   

10 minutes ago, Walker570 said:

Questions being asked by Moderators about this auction.  Have I/we broken Forum rules?

I may not be back on air until Monday afternoon at the earliest, to deal with these questions.  

Thought you asked at the beginning of the thread if it was ok 

Anything that raises money for a charity close to your heart seems a good idea to me but I’m not a mod

hope it’s sorted out satisfactory and you’re good intentions don’t cause you any grief 

all the best 

of 

• 2 weeks later...