What is wrong with today's kids?

Lord Geordie

I went out today to go shopping and noticed one of my tyres was flat! I got the pump out and inflated it only for it to go straight back down! Sidewalk had multiple holes! So checked the CCTV and had two scrotea around 10-13 at 23:45 one stops and one carries on past the car! The one who stops pulls out a long thin blade of around a foot long and stabs the tyre repeatedly. I mean come on? *** is that all about? I haven't even got the rear calipers sorted yet (seized) and now I wind up with another ******* bill. I am seriously getting pig sick now. Every time I get back to level ground, I get thrown back into a pit. Police are little to no good, we can give you an incident number for your insurers! Yeah like that's really going to help! Only for them to bump up my insurance premiums. 

I have had to use the bus for work for two month trying to save the money to get the car sorted and now put back yet another month. 

Now I await the police calling tomorrow evening to get the footage! Not that they are going to find the little ******** anyway they are both in bloody hoodies. 

Who oh oh why do they have to do MY car? 

Sick isnt the word :no:

Edited by Lord Geordie

I feel for you LG, I caught 2 brain cells checking out the cars down my road early one morning (I was actually lying in bed awake admiring a bit of work I'd just done on a bit of totty) heard a car drive down too slow,  rushed down stairs and grabbed a tool. Got out of the house and asked if they needed any help. 

They are simply down and out maggots that  need sorting one way or another. 

Nice offer Munzy

You have my sympathy, BUT it is not just todays kids. I had my car tyres slashed back in the 1960's because I had the audacity to ask them not to play football outside, keeping my 2 years old kiddy awake. Those kids will probably be retiring (if they ever worked !) around now !

Munzy, they are 225/45/17 I just had to replace the two front ones a few month back after having the steering rack overhauled and the front suspension rebuilt! I nearly had a seizure when I saw the prices? The rear ones are cheaper ones anyway landsail I think! 45 years I have lived on this estate and NEVER had a tyre done before :no:

I think I will see about getting my garden turned into a proper driveway and see about getting the car off the road! At least with the fence between the car and the scrotes it should stop random acts like that in future! It really has possed me right off! 

12 hours ago, Lord Geordie said:

I went out today to go shopping and noticed one of my tyres was flat! I got the pump out and inflated it only for it to go straight back down! Sidewalk had multiple holes! So checked the CCTV and had two scrotea around 10-13 at 23:45 one stops and one carries on past the car! The one who stops pulls out a long thin blade of around a foot long and stabs the tyre repeatedly. I mean come on? *** is that all about? I haven't even got the rear calipers sorted yet (seized) and now I wind up with another ******* bill. I am seriously getting pig sick now. Every time I get back to level ground, I get thrown back into a pit. Police are little to no good, we can give you an incident number for your insurers! Yeah like that's really going to help! Only for them to bump up my insurance premiums. 

I have had to use the bus for work for two month trying to save the money to get the car sorted and now put back yet another month. 

Now I await the police calling tomorrow evening to get the footage! Not that they are going to find the little ******** anyway they are both in bloody hoodies. 

Who oh oh why do they have to do MY car? 

Sick isnt the word

Feel for you mate. These little ******** are what their parents make them raised to have complete disregard for other people, and will grow up and breed similar no marks.  My daughter in law is a police woman and the pressure that they are under with half the staffing due to government under funding is horrendous. As an example if someone rings in and says that they are suicidal they have to go out. take them to hospital and wait with them. This alone takes them away from other duties. 

Until people get off their backsides and say enough is enough and realise that this austerity program is a con and that lots of greedy people in so called high places are making huge fortunes off the backs of hardworking ordinary people things are going to get much worse.

Firstly you have my complete sympathy - there is not anything I can do, but I do feel for you and know how I would feel if it happened to me.  Total scum.

In my view there are three reasons this type of thing has become more common;

1. They are unlikely to get caught (or probably not even looked for seriously)
  2. If they are caught, they are unlikely to get prosecuted
  3. If they are prosecuted they are likely to get a 'light' sentence

Underlying this is that there has been a reduction in parental 'behaviour training' for want of a better way of putting it.  Knowing 'right' from 'wrong'.  When I was a teenager, we would have known that was wrong, and if my father had got to hear of me being involved in anything like that, the consequences would have been very severe (let alone anything the police might have handed out).  Simply - we had a respect for other peoples property.  

The real problem for the police is that more and more tasks are placed on the police and it is harder to secure convictions due to smart lawyers and 'soft' courts, and they pick the 'low hanging fruit' (speeding etc.) and the high danger (terrorism, violence etc.) and they have much more 'paperwork' to do (apparently).  Only personal views.

Boils my blood stuff like this, I always wonder what on earth they get out of vandalising other persons property??

Sorry about your situation mate, i hope it improves!

I do think there is more of a problem with kids from my generation though 80/90's, the amount of people that went to the same school as me and then got involved in petty crime like this out of sheer boredom was quite shocking but there are scumbags of all ages.

This guy eventually got caught at 45 years old, a serial tyre slasher in france who slashed over 6000 tyres! Maybe they have a fetish with rubber?

https://www.ndtv.com/offbeat/france-tyre-slasher-caught-after-vandalising-6-000-cars-1782639

35 minutes ago, JohnfromUK said:

Firstly you have my complete sympathy - there is not anything I can do, but I do feel for you and know how I would feel if it happened to me.  Total scum.

In my view there are three reasons this type of thing has become more common;

1. They are unlikely to get caught (or probably not even looked for seriously)
  2. If they are caught, they are unlikely to get prosecuted
  3. If they are prosecuted they are likely to get a 'light' sentence

Underlying this is that there has been a reduction in parental 'behaviour training' for want of a better way of putting it.  Knowing 'right' from 'wrong'.  When I was a teenager, we would have known that was wrong, and if my father had got to hear of me being involved in anything like that, the consequences would have been very severe (let alone anything the police might have handed out).  Simply - we had a respect for other peoples property.  

The real problem for the police is that more and more tasks are placed on the police and it is harder to secure convictions due to smart lawyers and 'soft' courts, and they pick the 'low hanging fruit' (speeding etc.) and the high danger (terrorism, violence etc.) and they have much more 'paperwork' to do (apparently).  Only personal views.

You are quite correct with your personal views.  Far to much paperwork with less Bobbies.  Mobile phones also make it harder to catch these individuals especially for uniformed officers entering known crime areas.

Trouble is in recent times there’s been this drive to push more kids through education, you can’t leave education until you’re 18, you can’t do an apprenticeship without x many gcse’s, if you haven’t got maths and English GCSEs you have to keep taking them until you’ve get them etc. Years ago the thick kids left school at the earliest opportunity and got a job. Usually a hard manual labour type job. It’s amazing what fresh air and hard work will do to settle a young man! There’s also a sense of entitlement that runs through the population, if you’ve got something they want they feel justified in taking it or breaking it and have no remorse because they dont have to work for their money rather just roll out of their pit and sign on. There would be worse things the govt. could do than make these people, that don’t want to stay in school but don’t want to work, a stretch in military service in the hope they learn some respect. 

I had 3 done in a night on my ex’s car. Try sorting that out. 

2 trips to the tyre shop as I couldn’t jack it up all round . We caught the woman on camera and she was even wearing my ex’s coat  but the police said it’s not proof. 

£150 later and all was sorted 

A month later we went to a party at the then brother in laws and it wouldn’t start. Someone had put a spud up the exhaust and keyed the side and we were part ex the car the next day.

im glad I’m away from her now but it gets expensive.

3 hours ago, silver pigeon69 said:

Did the Police come and look/take the footage? Did they seem interested?

I would have hoped they were, that looks like quite a big knife! What would have happened if someone had caught them? i dont think he would have put the knife down and appologised, do you?

The police are calling out tonight to pick up the footage! I rand them last night! I'm the video the first has what looks to be pointed dress boots and leads me to believe it's a girl! The one who attacks the car has a very unusual pair of trainers! So I shall keep an eye open! A similar looking pair walked past yesterday so I casually followed them and they peeled off into a house just behind mine! So will be watching their clothing carefully! 

1 hour ago, team tractor said:

I had 3 done in a night on my ex’s car. Try sorting that out. 

2 trips to the tyre shop as I couldn’t jack it up all round . We caught the woman on camera and she was even wearing my ex’s coat  but the police said it’s not proof. 

£150 later and all was sorted 

A month later we went to a party at the then brother in laws and it wouldn’t start. Someone had put a spud up the exhaust and keyed the side and we were part ex the car the next day.

im glad I’m away from her now but it gets expensive.

Why was she such a well loved character? 

Move always heard about the old potato up the exhaust pipe 

1) it clearly works then? 

2) how did you know it was there?

My ex-wife loaned my daughter the money to buy a decent car so she could make the 300 mile trip to visit plus for work.

The very first night that she visited her Mum her two kerbside tyres got slashed.

and for what..?..*******...pathetic:/

15 hours ago, Lord Geordie said:

Munzy, they are 225/45/17 I just had to replace the two front ones a few month back after having the steering rack overhauled and the front suspension rebuilt!

Knew it was a long shot, sorry LG, I’ve only got 18’s here.

Good luck with the police, hope you get the ********.

Scum bag parents breed scum bag kids and then they go on to breed their own scum bag kids and so it goes on. I was in Tesco Express the other day and witnessed a couple of little ****s in hoodies trying to shoplift, could have only have been 13-14. The shop keeper threw them out, but they didn’t give a damn, zero respect. The parents probably have no idea what their ‘little angels’ are up to, probably too busy in the pub or sitting at home on their backsides. Some people really shouldn’t be allowed to procreate. 

1 hour ago, dbob said:

Scum bag parents breed scum bag kids and then they go on to breed their own scum bag kids and so it goes on. I was in Tesco Express the other day and witnessed a couple of little ****s in hoodies trying to shoplift, could have only have been 13-14. The shop keeper threw them out, but they didn’t give a damn, zero respect. The parents probably have no idea what their ‘little angels’ are up to, probably too busy in the pub or sitting at home on their backsides. Some people really shouldn’t be allowed to procreate. 

What they miss is a bat belt round the back of the head.