Ruger  No 1 Tropical Other

Ruger  No 1 Tropical

£850

Other Rifle Private Seller
Used - Mint Condition London, Surrey
Other
Dscf0034 Dscf0031 Dscf0030

Description

Ruger No 1 Tropical in 375 H&H. Excellent condition with only one tiny handling mark on the stock. Shot count of less than 100. Also comes with 15 rounds and about 35 once fired cases and a Lee die set. One inch Ruger scope rings also included. These rifles are perfect for plains game. This example is very accurate and fast handling, almost like a shotgun. Excellent value since the importer Viking Arms list the RRP as £1795!!!! http://www.vikingshoot.com/products/rifles/no-1/
Gunmart review can be seen here - http://www.gunmart.net/gun-reviews/firearms/rifles/ruger-no-1-tropical

£850 or nearest offer. Will also swap for Benelli M2 in similar condition.

This gun is being sold by Pigeon Watch member fvans. Message them here

View the full article

1 hour ago, SPAS 15 said:

They are and that is a beautiful rifle and at a good price. Is the calibre big enough to tip over a fox?, heehee! 

Good luck with the sale.

I’m not 100% but I think it would punch a neat hole in one side, and make a neat hole 5x larger in the other ?

Superb cartridge. Big problem is getting some FEOs to accept it for use here in the UK. No more dangerous than a 30-06 if shot carefully as all calibers should be.

I have shot a fair number of fallow in the past with one and the cartridge did a very tidy job.   The No.1 is a classic rifle and that's a nice example.