Parole board away with the fairies

guzzicat

watched this on the news with my partner,she used to work with the police,she says if it happened to her she would want them locked up forever,but also then said the parole boared did their job,,the judge should have handed out a specific length of jail time to make sure he stayed inside long enough.

There was discussion on taxi ranks across town that a few thousand drivers putting a few quid in the pot could turn out quite a fund to pay for someone to do him serious harm in prison - idea was shelved because a) it would give us a bad name and b) he was going away forever so why bother? 

Now he's being released, after a paltry 9 years, I feel it's something my trade could and should have pursued. 

I get people put their kids in my cab, not teenagers, proper primary age kids! They say "take him back to school for me, he's been to the dentist, I've got to get back to work". They hand me money  and walk away, just walk away! Blokes put their drunk girlfriends in the cab, or their colleagues, people give you their card, with pin number, and say "take what you need". People trust us, really trust us. I had one girl, about my age, beg me to stop the cab so she could be sick,  but didn't quite make it, and rather than puke in my cab she puked down her shirt, and then pulled it off and stuffed it into her bag. I said do you want something to cover you, she said no, everyone knows you guys can be trusted.

This piece of human waste took that trust, and used it to irrevocably damage the lives of an unknown number of women, the very people who rely on us to keep them safe and get them home. He shouldnt be released, he should be covered in a gallon of unleaded and burned alive.

That vitriol out the way, starmer and the other cps who did this, quite important case, on the cheap, should be held to account. The coppers who are alleged to have taken victims cheaply are being investigated, so why not the political hacks?

1 hour ago, tx4cabbie said:

There was discussion on taxi ranks across town that a few thousand drivers putting a few quid in the pot could turn out quite a fund to pay for someone to do him serious harm in prison - idea was shelved because a) it would give us a bad name and b) he was going away forever so why bother? 

Now he's being released, after a paltry 9 years, I feel it's something my trade could and should have pursued. 

I get people put their kids in my cab, not teenagers, proper primary age kids! They say "take him back to school for me, he's been to the dentist, I've got to get back to work". They hand me money  and walk away, just walk away! Blokes put their drunk girlfriends in the cab, or their colleagues, people give you their card, with pin number, and say "take what you need". People trust us, really trust us. I had one girl, about my age, beg me to stop the cab so she could be sick,  but didn't quite make it, and rather than puke in my cab she puked down her shirt, and then pulled it off and stuffed it into her bag. I said do you want something to cover you, she said no, everyone knows you guys can be trusted.

This piece of human waste took that trust, and used it to irrevocably damage the lives of an unknown number of women, the very people who rely on us to keep them safe and get them home. He shouldnt be released, he should be covered in a gallon of unleaded and burned alive.

That vitriol out the way, starmer and the other cps who did this, quite important case, on the cheap, should be held to account. The coppers who are alleged to have taken victims cheaply are being investigated, so why not the political hacks?

+1 prison napalm in the face sound about right