Daystate Air Ranger seals

Paul taylor

Evening gents.

I have an FAC Air Ranger which is leaking a small amount when I fill the bottle with air, Also O ring on pellet probe/bolt is worn so passing a ittle air.

just wondered if anyone on here knows the procedure for removing the bottle or has any manuals/instructions for said rifle. could even be tempted to strip and replace all seals if anyone has instructions to do so.

Thanks in advance?

Paul, pm me your address and I’ll send you some probe o rings. Also, it would be unlikely the bottle seal had given up if the bottle hasn’t been disturbed. My fac airwolf was losing air, and I thought that was coming from the bottle seal as I have changed bottles back and forth. It turned out to be the fill valve weeping air as it wasn’t tight enough. Just gave it a slight tweak up and all is now fine. The rifle was new five years ago, and always held air from day one. I guess things just need tightening now and again. 

Atb

T33

Hi T33.

I have already ordered some o rings for the probe but thank you for your very kind offer, it's much appreciated.

never even thought to try nipping up the fill probe even though I had wondered if that's where the leak was. I will bring some tools home tomorrow and give it a try. I'll let you know how it goes.

Thanks again.

Paul.

Edited by Paul taylor
auto incorrect?