American Ebay

Lloyd90

I bought 3 items, 2 shotgun stocks and  a Browning book at different times. It was a while ago and perhaps the rules for importing gun parts has changed. I did  get hit with import tax on the last Item which was a stock. Actually made a good deal into a poor one.  If I need parts I now will just buy from Europe and will do until that possibly gets screwed too. 

5 minutes ago, Lord Geordie said:

I had trouble trying to get copper ball bearings sent from the USA due to "alledged" FBI restrictions on parts for weapons or ammunition? Then other items I wanted! Such as a CD had postage charges of £24 ? It's crazy!

Post charges can vary, I find individuals cheaper than businesses ( so far anyway), even in U/K E/Bayers sometimes load post costs.

Where an item has a 'possible' military use, there may be legal restrictions.  This can apply to many things firearms related.  Because the ITAR (International Trade in Arms Restrictions) regulations are complex - especially where an item has both civil and possible military usage, many firms choose not to export rather than risk possible prosecution.

Bought loads form there and at the minute I'm using comgateway forwarding to get an address in the USA, I've used USGlobalmail previously and their postage prices were cheaper but they have a monthly fee for the mailbox so depending how much you import it may not be worth it.

As said though some shops won't ship to a forwarding address as they're liable if it's classed as a restricted item