Jeremy Gower : Thomas Crown Tailoring

archi

Does any body know Jeremy Gower who trades as Thomas Crown  (based in Dorset) as I bought a lovely cap off him before Christmas via his charity page Caps on Cancer where £10 goes to a cancer charity.

Anyway being suitably impressed I thought I would like a bespoke pair of plus 4 to match and he was quick to respond with £50 going to charity.

Being a trusting sole I paid by bank transfer as the card machine was down and these were despatched last Tuesday or so I am told as they haven’t arrived and neither has the promised email link so I can track the delivery.

Since last Friday I have emailed, phones, left voicemails , texted him, messsaged him via messenger with not one reply.

Call me a cynic but I think I’ve been scammed on this one so be careful.

If anybody does know him them please ask him to email me the email tracking link that he promised last week.

• 2 years later...
3 hours ago, WISLON said:

I paid £35 for a cap last November and have yet to receive it.  I had already bought one successfully albeit I needed to do a bit of chasing and found he’s a hard man to track down.

When I had my issues he had been out if the country a lot with none or very little email access.

he did come good so you may well have to chase him again

• 1 month later...

The guy is a total Chancer . Do not buy anything from him as you will be lucky to see it. He cannot be trusted !!

I lost my aunt last year to cancer so thought I would buy a cap for fishing and put some money back to cancer charity.

Thats was last August , have sent countless emails , left countless voice messages , messaged him on Instagram, messaged his friends on Instagram, then the Caps on Cancer web page was taken down .

Found another email for him about 2 months ago and hassled him again and he actually replied , all apologetic and said he would make it and have it in the post the next day . I still haven't had the cap or my money back and haven't heard a thing back from him. 

As I said he is a total chancer .