Archer NV with Firefly IR

daz2202

Paid just over couple of grand for this about 4 years ago direct from Starlight. Ive used it just a handful of times. I enjoy my shooting at low light and lamping. 

I tend to use the archer as a spotter in the dark as I don't like the scope position when the NV is not fitted. (scope too far forward).

£1100 inc insured postage which i think is a steal. but it is a lot of money to be in the cupboard doing nothing.

Comes with scope adaptors etc and I also have a spare new duracell battery for it.

I may consider doing a px for a day / night digital scope or an o/u .410 for my lad. but primarily this is for sale

Not a great picture looking through the lens. I confirm its really clear. Cant find the paperwork now. it is a grade C gen3. This is now £2249 plus £100 for the bayonet quick release scope adaptor.

Any questions please ask

IMG_0668.jpg

IMG_0669.jpg

IMG_0667.jpg

The dots don’t seem to be an issue what you need to look for is shadowing as that’s a sign of problems.  This looks fine and is a bargain price.  The big plus with these over digital is that they are relatively easy to get repaired if you have a problem.  

I bought one with shadowing that got worse fairly fast but had a new tube fitted and it has been fine for the last 8 years or so.  Most of the issues people get are down to not setting up properly but use a nm800 as illuminator and they are great

11 hours ago, al4x said:

If you are on fb then get it on the lamping foxes page, it should sell easily at that price 

Would sooner keep it than give it to the winkle heads that are on that page. I did put it on there a couple of weeks ago and plenty of interest. but...

Will you take £500 now and £400 when i get my bonus in may but i need it now, I am trustworthy ?   REALLY !!!

I will give you £750 cash for it now ? CASH OR PAYPAL IM EASY, BUT NOT FOR £750

Then some idiot started slagging them off saying his homemade digital is far better and he had shot over 400 foxes that year !  (yawn yawn yawn)

I have come to the conclusion that facebook is for numpties to advertise what they are having / had for dinner that day. ;-)

Digital are **** in comparison to a tubed NV 2 lads i shoot fox's with both have archers and i use an envis they will beat any digital to bits...

I fact one of them has had 4 different digital one in the last 18months and finally he got an archer last september happy as larry with it