Herefordshire gun shops

Gunman

Malcolm Carey in Ledbury.  Has a web site, but not always up to date and I think only lists his English stock.  He usually has a range of AyAs etc, but not sure on Browning/Beretta etc.  Useful to know he has car parking round the back as well.  I have bought from him many years ago, and I have never heard a bad word about his stock, though I can't say how competitive the price may be as I haven't compared.

20 hours ago, JohnfromUK said:

Malcolm Carey in Ledbury.  Has a web site, but not always up to date and I think only lists his English stock.  He usually has a range of AyAs etc, but not sure on Browning/Beretta etc.  Useful to know he has car parking round the back as well.  I have bought from him many years ago, and I have never heard a bad word about his stock, though I can't say how competitive the price may be as I haven't compared.

21 hours ago, powler said:

There is also Carey Gunmakers in Ledbury, but I have never dealt with them. John Slough of London, there based in Peterchurch more of a antique gun dealer. 

Mick

Yup! Great shop 

Thanks I will have to have drive around . Point in asking was that many gunshops only carry basic guns or the stuff you can get anywhere ,so I was just trying to get an idea from those more in the know as to where not to go .One suggestion will defiantly not be getting a visit ,I wont say who on a public site .